Why Your Support Matters
Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County, Inc. was formed in 1987 in response to a high rate of infant mortality for low-income pregnant and parenting families in Broward County, Florida.
HMHB Broward is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is strengthening families and improving birth outcomes in the underserved community within Broward County through comprehensive programs, education, and access to vital support services.
Each year we educate to elevate 3,000 families by improving birth outcomes and addressing poor maternal health through an array of programs and services.
- We provide counseling and parenting education to women experiencing postpartum depression and anxiety.
- We provide education and support to families at risk for child abuse and neglect.
- We provide health education, case management, and life kills in six of Broward's highest-risk zip codes.
- We provide over 1,000 families Emergency Basic Needs assistance who are in crisis.
- We provide doula support to 300+ mothers.
- We provide peer support bereavement counseling to Broward families experiencing the trauma of newborn or infant death.
Your donation will help us provide essential education, resources, and services for the 3,000 plus families we assist every year. Together, we can achieve our vision of a future with Healthy Families. Thriving Families. Powerful Communities.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free 1.800.435.7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. REGISTRATION # CH2489 | Tax # 65-0161493